Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yuck

I'm feeling blah, I don't know just yuck. I'm not sure what is going on. I'm starting to think this is all just a mistake. How can being open about what is going on help me. I haven't ate the healthiest foods today. I haven't ate all my meals at the table today. I tried walking and ended up in pain. I just want to give up. I'm tired of the pain. I'm tired of being heavy. I'm tired of having not so good for my body food more appealing to me than healthier foods. I'm lost. I just want to sit and cry. But for some reason today the tears just won't come. YUCK!

3 comments:

  1. Can you pretend I am there giving you a hug? Better yet, the Lord can give you one. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. It really made me stop and think. You are right. The Lord never gives up on us even when we do ourselves.

    ReplyDelete