Friday, April 15, 2011

Crushed Spirit

Hi, My Name is MarJean and I'm an emotional eater!

I've had a super rough day. My mood and my eating has reflected that. I am typing this under protest. It doesn't do any good to have a blog to try and work out problems if you never put the problems out there. Also I know that I can't keep things bottled up or that just causes more problems.

I don't feel like going into a lot of detail. I have spent a great deal of time this week in prayer and thought. I have felt very inspired and came up with a plan I felt was perfect for me. A plan that would help with my physical pain. It entails needing a good amount of money. The thought came of get money from an annuity. Found out today that I can't touch that money until I'm 60. It totally crushed me! I cried for a long time. I was feeling so good about my plan. Having the rug pulled out from under me hurt. It's amazing how it hurt. I have felt so good today. Emotional high with my plan. Very little physical pain. Then this. I started hurting right away. I guess some of my pain is stress caused. I don't know. It's hard to explain.

So, anyway, I haven't given up on my plan altogether yet but will need to put some more thought into. Any one have any great ideas of how to come up with money fast, let me know! :-) (lol).

3 comments:

  1. If you figure out how to make a lot of money fast, let me know! :-) something I have learned is that sometimes we are on the right path the Lord wants us to follow so we feel the spirit giving us a yes answer, but really it is because we are headed the right direction, not because we found "the" answer. So, I have been entering food contests trying to make some extra money, try thinking outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may want to reread Elder Eyring's talk from Oct. 2010, Trust in God, Then Go and Do. Here's the link for you.

    http://lds.org/general-conference/2010/10/trust-in-god-then-go-and-do?lang=eng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sell plasma? I think you'd spend more in gas to get to a plasma center from Loa than you'd get. It's a great idea for college students, though. :P

    ReplyDelete