Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today's Positives

Here I am winding up another day. A good day! I feel like I did a good job with food today. Maybe not the healthiest choices but very little snacking. Just one afternoon snack. Today's F & V; Blueberries and blackberries for breakfast (baked in a bread), Cabbage for lunch, green beans for dinner. I spent a couple of hours this morning working in the basement. Moving furniture, yes by myself. I count that as a work out. I know it got my heart rate going. This afternoon I spent 15 minutes Wii Boxing. I know that I need to be doing much more. But I feel proud of myself for what I did today.

I also feel that I need to spend a bit more time each day with Gospel Study. I need the Lord's help daily through this quest of health. I need to give him more time so I'm worthy of his help. I spent about 1/2 hour tonight reading from the Ensign. That also made me feel better.

Thank you for your comments. Please keep them coming!

2 comments:

  1. Way to find balance. It is amazing to me the difference gospel study makes for me and my days. Keep up the good work on the f and v. I am feeling like a major slacker in that department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I like that you did several active things rather than just one and counted it as done.

    ReplyDelete