Monday, April 25, 2011

Exercise

Not so good with F & V today.

I spent some time this morning finishing moving stuff around in the basement. Later in the day I got on the exercise bike. The exercise that is suppose to be so good for my knee. Just work through the pain he said. I rode for about 15 minutes. I then had a hard time walking for the next couple of hours because my knee didn't want to work correctly. The stronger the muscles get the better I'll be. I guess I've just got to keep at it. I then spent some time this night on the fitball. If it would warm up a bit, out of the 40's, I'd get outside and do a little walking.

The next couple of days will be long days at school. Not sure if I'll get much exercising or blogging done.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of room are you going to finish? Isn't it nice when things we are trying to fit into our life happen at the same time while doing something else. It seems like that is about the only way I get anything done! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're doing it!! Keep it up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete