Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Travel

I can't come up with any great title for today. I left home yesterday after school and drove to Salt Lake. I had a Doctor's appointment today. After the appointment I drove back home. It's good to be out of the car.

Thanks to my dear friend that I stayed the night with I started my day off just right. She fixed a great breakfast with juicy oranges. Later in the day driving home I had a grilled chicken salad with lettuce and tomatoes. More F & V. I then stopped for more fruit.....a fresh strawberry shake! (lol) I'm sure that counts!

Good and bad news at the doctors. I don't need surgery......Yeah! Pretty much have to live with the knee problem....:-(. He did say with exercise and weight lose I would see an improvement. I was born with off centered knee caps and they way there are wearing with use is causing some stiffness and problems. So no more excuses.......work through the pain!

2 comments:

  1. Swimming it is! That's the lowest impact you can get, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does improvement mean the pain would go away or just not be so bad?

    ReplyDelete