Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread

A dear friend suggested that I read this article. What a blessing. It gave me new ideas and thoughts. I hope everyone will take the time and read it.
LDS.org - CES Fireside - Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread

I get up each morning so excited for the day ahead. I make great commitments to myself about exercising when I get home from work. And then, by the time I get home I am tired and sore. Then I feel bad because I didn't follow through with what I set for myself. I have decided to not worry and stress myself over exercising until I can get my knee fixed. I have a Dr.'s appointment about it next Tuesday. After saying that.......I did 100 sit-ups on the fitball tonight. :-)

+ for today.....Breakfast - dried strawberries (a few), Lunch - Green Salad, Dinner - Green beans and winter Squash (I know winter squash is starchy and fits into Carbs. but I like to think of it as a veg.), Snack - banana and a slice of Applesauce, Banana, Carrot bread.

So I made it through today. That is what counts the most. One day at a time!

3 comments:

  1. I liked that article. It's so true. I can't make any big changes all at once, just small ones every day. I admire your bravery to do the small things every day. Keep it up! (I also like how many fruits and veggies you fit into your day. Go MarJean!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete