Thursday, April 7, 2011

To the Doctors Again

Last Friday I was at the doctors for a physical. I mentioned a little bump on the back of my neck. He said that it was no big deal. It was a little benign type cyst. He said they are common and no big deal. He had one for over 20 years before he had it removed. He mentioned that the only time they are a problem is if they become infected which only happens once in a great, great while. Monday it was itching. I woke up Tuesday and it was red and extremely larger than it was. He shook his head and laughed when I showed up today. He had to open it up and drain it. He also put me on antibiotics. He mentioned that once they get infected they are more apt to do it again. So once it is healed and no sign of infection I have to go back in to have the cyst removed.

I will be the first to admit with stress and worrying I had a very emotional eating day. Not healthy in any way.

+ for today....I did have a banana for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had to go back to the doctor. at least you still had a positive food choice to share. I can't believe you just ate veggies for dinner last night! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete