Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week Over

This has not been my best week. Travel, late nights, eating away from home, visitor (Aunt Flo), bad news, to many sweets, not many F & V and no exercise. So, I am so glad that tomorrow starts a new week. A week that I will make great one day at a time.

Positive for the week......I'm still alive and smiling.

Today has been a good day. I watered the grass, hoping for green. Cleaned the house. Made dinner for tomorrow so I can just come home from church and heat it up. No nap! 3 loads of laundry and a bit of reading.

2 comments:

  1. So, how did the re-heated meal go? I loved the chayote recipe I found. I'll have to see if I can find some more. It's fun to put a new kind of vegetable on the table sometimes. Trying to eat 5 servings a day can get boring if you don't switch things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for another post! :-)

    ReplyDelete