Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Working Together

Weight Watchers has started again in the county.  Four of my co-teachers have signed up and are getting started.  One dear friend has begged me to sign up and do it with her.  I have stayed firm with my no.  I did sit down with her and agreed to do my own thing as she works with WW.  So I am back to tracking what I eat.  It always seems to work best for me.  I just get bored with tracking and it's hard to track when you just throw things together and call it dinner.  But I'm going to give it my all. Hopefully all 5 of us working together will bring us all success.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! I've heard that keeping a food diary helps a lot. I wouldn't know I've only ever done it for one day and then I kept for getting things I'd eaten and finally, yeah, after one day gave up.

    ReplyDelete