Friday, January 11, 2013

Veggie Week

I am sure that I have eaten more veggies this week than I have in a long time.  In fact, tonight I had pizza for dinner and put sliced zucchini on it. (Green Peppers, too) I am trying hard not to let any of those veggies I sliced last Saturday go to waste.

I bought ice cream last Friday.  I am proud to say that I still have about 1/2 a carton left.  In the past I could finish a carton of ice cream in 24 hours. (Yes, I'm sharing my deep dark secerts.)

Exercise:
    Tuesday - nothing
    Wednesday - bike
    Thursday - pool
Earlier today I went down and got in the pool.  The idea was later after dinner I would go down and get on the bike.  That never happened.  Oh, well!  There is always tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing well. There are lots of treats that disappear at our house, if I know about them. I am fine if I don't start eating them, but once I start I think I need just one more:)
    Good job on the exercising. And yes, tomorrow is a new day. I am sure you will bike then.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to keep going! Celebrate every victory! I'm really proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tempt me. I have 3 different flavours of ice cream in my fridge, Thanks to the men in my house.
    luckily if they are in the freezer they don't tempt me. It's when the kids beg me to get them some that I think I should have a bowl as well. Keep it up exercise three to four times a week helps maintain where we're at.
    I keep thinking if I could just get through two full weeks of serious work outs and healthy eating I'd start to feel good enough to maintain healthy living...at least for a while longer.

    ReplyDelete