Saturday, January 5, 2013

Much Better

It's  true...........the sun did shine today.  I feel so much better.  My mood has lifted. 

Yesterday while I was shopping I bought a bagful of veggies.  I spent about an hour today and cut them all up; carrots, celery, green peppers, zucchini and cucumbers.  They are all in bags in the fridge ready for whatever; soups, salads, casseroles.  I have a lazy habit of having veggies go bad because I don't want to take the time to fix them up.  I'm hopping this will help.

I slept in (partly do to medication that I took last night) and woke up ready to face the day.  I went straight down to the pool.  Later in the afternoon I went down and got on the bike.  Another episode of Coach.  It's nice how the time goes by fast while I'm focused on TV (Netflix) instead of working out.  So a little over an hour of me time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment