Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Answers

I don't have all the answers but I will try.  Question asked about getting mixed foods to fit the plate model. . . . best judgement. I don't think it is about perfection all the time but getting us to think more and more about balance.  Here is the handout on that from GM.
























Salad dressings that I like.......I don't use just one.  I think major problems comes without variety.  I like good old Ranch.  Not light or fat free.  I like the theory that if your going to have it. . .have the real thing. Less ingredients that you can't read.  I always have a Raspberry Vinaigrette on hand.  I also like one that Kraft has that is Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette. Those 3 I'm probably never with out.  I'll pick up something else once in a while.

I'm thinking another question was asked but I can't think of it right now.  Thanks! Questions get me thinking more in depth.  I think this process is truly about helping and inspiring each other.

No red lights on tracking food this week except on water!
Thanks Sis for talking me through a potential binge tonight!  Love Ya.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I like the dessert suggestions. I need to think more fruit oriented for dessert.

    ReplyDelete