Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's Next

I was asked what is next and what my goals are. For the next few days I will be in survivor mode. I have a lot going on with school and home. I will be thinking about goals and get some posted.

The one place I am starting is with a change of attitude. I have been fighting with some medical problems. I have found myself many times saying.......I'll do something as soon as I'm better. I can't do that any more. I have got to be able to find something to do today, each day. If my knee is acting up, do upper body. If my hands are hurting, go for a walk. And none of my problems should be stopping me from eating balanced meals. Being alone, cooking and eating balanced for one gets in my way. I have got to change that.

+ for today........Yesterday a bought a package of cookies. I ate 3. I was actually eating one as I typed last nights blog. Today I took the package to work for others and I didn't eat any more. I was tempted more than once, but walked pasted them.

I had a busy evening. No exercise and I had cake and ice cream at a church activity. Tomorrow, a find has asked me to go out to dinner. I know the restaurants menu and am already making plans for healthy choices for dinner.

Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment