Monday, March 28, 2011

BMI

O.K. As hard as this may be I feel like I have to be honest. I don't feel I will ever have total success with out honesty. My BMI is 46.92. Any thing over 30 is obese. I have got a lot of work ahead of me. But I also know that I have just got to look at the little picture and take it one step at a time. So I will celebrate every one point drop in my BMI.

I feel good about today. I didn't get in any exercise but didn't sit down and take off my shoes to rest until 7:00 PM. Lot's of evenings I have already had a nap by then. Not one today. I ate both meals at home at my table with the TV off. I ate lunch at my desk and focused only on my lunch. It was hard not to correct papers while I was eating. My snacking was very minimal today.

Tomorrow is going to be a different story. I have to drive to Salt Lake City and back tomorrow for a meeting. That's a 3 hour drive each way. It will be a long day away from home with a lot of sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment