Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weird Day

Yesterday was just a weird day. I had spent a lot of time outside this week getting some grass planted and getting more ground ready for grass. I told myself it was O.K. to stay in and not work outside. The day started O.K. I worked on a pieced quilt that I have been wanting to do. But then as the day went on I spiraled down down down. I was all of a sudden not wanting to do anything, wanting to eat everything, tired of count calories, I don't know. Just a mess. I started to wonder if it was because I hadn't done anythin real physical. I don't know. I finally downloaded a novel and lost myself in someone else world and was fine. I only went over my calories by 100 because a had a second helping of fresh pineapple. As far as getting up yesterday. I was pretty stiff for about 1/2 hour and then I was fine. New deal I made with myself. If I do really good all week with counting calories I can have Sunday's off. Maybe that will help my mindset. I get so down with never being able to just eat but having to check and see how many calories and will it fit in my day. New Week. . . .New Goal. . . .I'm going to have to think on that.

1 comment:

  1. I think it makes sense to have a day off of counting calories. I think at times fun food really helps my attitude. It would make Sunday extra special :)

    ReplyDelete