Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hunger

I read an article that talked about 7 Hungers.  It really gave me something to think about.
1. Eye Hunger
2. Nose Hunger
3. Mouth Hunger
4. Stomach Hunger
5. Cellular Hunger
6. Mind Hunger
7. Heart Hunger
Sometimes it really is food that we are hungry for but other times it might be a sight, and smell, a taste or a thought.  That one that really rang true for me is Heart Hunger.  Sometimes I know it really isn't food I want but  someone to hold me.  What can I do. . . .I eat!

All 3 meals at the table today.

1 comment:

  1. See, You're supposed to post the article because that really sounds intriguing to me. And then, You wrenched my heart. Right there at the very end. I sure wish your heart could be filled.

    I love the idea of the mind hunger, a hunger for a thought for something deep and moving. I'd really like to read the article =)

    ReplyDelete