Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Table

Where has the time gone by.
I know that this will sound real crazy to some but I had dinner at the table tonight.  I have a real bad habit of eating my meals in the front room with the TV on.  Everything I know saying the best way to improve your eating is to eat at the table.  But do you know how awkward it is to sit alone at the table.  So here I go. . . . . . . .my goal. . . . . starting small. . . . . eat dinner the rest of this week at the table.  That will also give me the incentive to keep the table cleaned off.
I've yo-yoed with counting calories.  I know I have just got to do it. I have done great recording this week. We'll see what the scales say come Sunday morning.

3 comments:

  1. Great Job, That's what they say...."Baby steps"
    It gives me inspiration to read your blog. That's what I need to remember...Start small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help it, I just had to laugh after I read my comment again this morning. I don't need to remember to start small, I have to remember to even start.....sigh.

    Don't you love it when you look for comments and you have another one.. sorry it's just me again. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading and leaving comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete