Friday, June 22, 2012

Good Choices

Good Day! All three meals at the table. I was away from home for lunch. I was just going to grab a sandwhich and eat it on the way home. I wasn't in a hurry and made the choice to stop and sit and eat. Dinner time I filled my plate, walked to the frontroom and sat down on the couch to eat. Before I could take a bit this little voice said "Table." I moved to the table and had a wonderful dinner. I mowed all my lawn tonight. If you are aware of my struggles with my knee, that's a great thing for me. I haven't mowed all of it at once for probably a year. I was good as long as I was going. I stopped mowing and my knee stiffened right up. I spent some time in the pool and feel much better now. I think the true test will be how I move in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB!! So it's morning I hope your moving well!!

    I love your short little blogs, by the way....I hope you don't mind my continuous comments. I'm learning a lot of good habits that I'm going to try.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comments. Please keep them coming. They also help me. Knowing someone is reading helps to keep me accountable.

    ReplyDelete