Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Up to Me.

O.K. Today starts a new month. It also bring a new thinking for me. I have allowed myself to get so out of shape. I have said for months now......"As soon as the pool gets in I'll start exercising daily and get back in shape." Well, still no pool! I can't blame the pool for my lack of fitness. I can't blame the hurt in my back, knee and foot for my lack of fitness. I can eat better. I can move some how.
I'm not sure if it is something I actually read in my scripture said or just felt, but I'm slowing changing my way of thinking. The Lord will help those that help themselves. I have prayed and prayed for help to get that pool in. I have felt so discouraged at no answer. Then, The Lord will help those that help themselves. I have got to do what little I can do.
I came home from school today and play Wii for 1/2 hour. I created a new Mii to play left handed. Boy that was fun. I played most of the time sitting. But I was moving. I then spent the next 1/2 hour watching the news but walking up and down my hall during the commercials. I'm sure every little thing has got to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment