Saturday, December 3, 2011

What Hurts Most

O.K. As I typed the title the thought went through my mind, I need to be more positive. I was just out playing Wii and thought "What hurts the most.....knee, foot or back." Today I think it is my back. I say back but I'm not sure if it's back or hip. The stress tension I feel would probably be right were they meet just left of my spine. I have heard that you can't fix what you don't acknowledge. So I must say. . . . I really shouldn't wonder why I hurt a lot when I've let myself get so big (very close to 300) and out of shape. I have a deep feeling that losing some weight will help with the pains. I know it won't get rid of them completely but will make a big difference.
But I feel good about positive changes on the way. I'm not sure that any one out there is reading this (except Andrea, Thanks). If you are I would love your comments. I need help. I need love. I need encouragement. I need your prayers. I need your support. I need all the motivation that I can get.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are asking for help in this all too common journey! I will pray that you gain an EXTRA bit of inspiration to go even further than you thought you could! Love you, girl! Paula from Green Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie for the message. I do enjoy the greek yogurt. I like the pomegranate one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried yoga when you are experiencing back pain?? As you know, I have a debilitating back injury and yoga is sometimes the only movement I can manage.

    If you look at yogajournal.com under "restorative" poses, you will find some great suggestions.

    I wish you luck on your continued journey of health.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete