Friday, May 18, 2012

What To Say

It's been a while.........but I guess I don't really have anything to say.  My eating is really good for a while and then it falls apart.

I really need to learn to deal with stress better.

I went for almost a week without getting in the pool.  I could sure tell.  I was actually to the point of walking pretty good.  The last couple of days have been very stiff and sore.  It sure felt good to get in the water tonight.

An guess on my zodiac sign . . . Pisces . . . element of water.

3 comments:

  1. Just hang on for one more week!!!!! You can do it. Think donuts.....I mean Salad =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've been in the pool more since you posted this. Water is fantastic! It saved my sanity when I broke my pelvis. Keep up the work and enjoy your Summer Vacation!

    ReplyDelete